What Is Shuck Cancer?
The Houston Young Professionals for the American Cancer Society (HYP4ACS) committee invites you to join us at the first annual Shuck Cancer Houston event on Wednesday, November 9, 2022 at Silver Street Studios! Your support will make a meaningful difference in the American Cancer Society’s mission to save lives, celebrate lives, and lead the fight for a world without cancer.
Save lives, Shuck Cancer! The evening will feature wine and oyster pairings and non-oyster cuisine from top local seafood eateries, live music, silent auction and more. With 500+ attendees expected to join, this is a one-of-a-kind event you will not want to miss!
Pearl Honoree Commitments
- RI commit to fundraising a minimum of $2,500 for the American Cancer Society’s Shuck Cancer Houston event
- RI understand I will be invoiced for the balance if I do not meet the minimum $2,500 fundraising commitment by November 9 (event day).
- RI understand my presence is requested at the "Meet the Pearls" Kickoff Party September 22nd and Shuck Cancer Houston event November 9th.
- RI will raise awareness of this campaign through my social media networks.
- RI will submit a headshot photo for use on the Shuck Cancer Houston website and other promotional materials
- September 22, 2022 – “Meet the Pearls” Kick-off Party
- November 9, 2022 – Shuck Cancer
Serving as a Pearl Honoree through the Houston Young Professionals for the American Cancer Society
(HYP4ACS) Shuck Cancer event empowers and engages young professionals to:
- RLearn from experts in the field, as well as from one another
- REngage in service opportunities
- RHave fun while helping ACS accomplish its mission