What Is Shuck Cancer?
The Houston Young Professionals for the American Cancer Society (HYP4ACS) committee invites you to join us for the second annual Shuck Cancer Houston event on Thursday, November 2, 2023 at Silver Street Studios at Sawyer Yards! Your support will make a meaningful difference in the American Cancer Society’s mission to end cancer as we know it, for everyone.
Save lives, Shuck Cancer! The evening will feature wine and oyster pairings and non-oyster cuisine from top local seafood eateries, live music, silent auction and more. With 500+ attendees expected to join, this is a one-of-a-kind event you will not want to miss!
Why Participate as a Pearl Honoree
As a Pearl Honoree, the American Cancer Society will have the pleasure of honoring you for your achievements to raise awareness and support to help save lives, celebrate lives and lead the fight for a world without cancer.
Pearl Honoree Commitments
- RI commit to fundraising $2,500 for the American Cancer Society’s Shuck Cancer Houston event
- RI understand my presence is requested at the "Meet the Pearls" Kickoff Party in October and Shuck Cancer Houston event November 2nd.
- RI will raise awareness of this campaign through my social media networks.
- RI will submit a headshot photo for use on the Shuck Cancer Houston website and other promotional materials
- October 2023 – “Meet the Pearls” Kick-off Party
- November 2, 2023 – Shuck Cancer
Serving as a Pearl Honoree through the Houston Young Professionals for the American Cancer Society
(HYP4ACS) Shuck Cancer event empowers and engages young professionals to:
- RLearn from experts in the field, as well as from one another
- REngage in service opportunities
- RHave fun while helping ACS accomplish its mission
To sign up or learn more, please contact Bailee Oldham at email@example.com or 281.803.8732